Hello young paga-players!
Please read this document carefully “ it affects your legal rights. This agreement is to be completed by all registered participants at a EUF Youth Event.
Purpose: this agreement aims to make clear some, but not all, of the aspects of the event that should be considered common knowledge for all registered participants.
By reading and understanding and signing this agreement, I agree to the provisions set forth within this document and that I am equipped with basic knowledge to help ensure my own safety and the safety of those for whom I are legally responsible.I hereby agree to the following conditions in consideration of Paganello allowing me to participate in the event:
1. I understand the basic rules and physical requirements of the Beach Ultimate
2. I agree to read, understand and comply with the BULA rules
3. I agree that, by participating in the event, I am risking serious injury including chronic pain, permanent incapacitation, paralysis and death, particularly through contact with the ground, other players and objects on or outside the playing field. I acknowledge that there have historically been deaths associated with participating in similar events due to lightning strike, heart attack and road accident.
4. I understand that the sport is self-refereed, so that the athletes must take on all responsibilities that might be associated with a referee. In particular, I take responsibility to ensure that the sport is played within the rules, that athlete safety is maintained, and that problems are addressed as they occur.
5. Although the sport may be termed a non-contact sport, I agree that contact may occur. It may occur because players fail to perceive a potentially dangerous situation or evaluate risk poorly or lack sufficient co-ordination or intentionally cause contact. I will take reasonable steps to avoid collisions that would be expected to harm me or other players.
6. Playing fields may contain defects such as holes, shells, rocks, broken glass and other foreign materials. I acknowledge that EUF may not have the resources to fully inspect playing fields before each activity and so I will ensure that fields are safe prior to playing on them, take mitigating action if necessary or choose not to play if the risks are too great.
7. I will discontinue participation in an activity if I am affected by heat, feel dizzy, nauseous or weak, and will seek medical attention immediately.
8. FOR JUNIOR PLAYERS: I agree to not drink any alcohol (or use any illicit drugs) while at the tournament.
9. FOR JUNIOR GUARDIANS: I will not permit to not drink any alcohol (or use any illicit drugs) to the junior players under my legal responsibility, since the junior players of Paganello are not allowed to buy any alcohol during the event.
10. I agree that either I have a right to public health cover in all of the countries and jurisdictions in which the event will take place, or that I have taken out sufficient medical or travel insurance to cover potential medical expenses for injuries sustained during the event, including long-term hospitalization or permanent incapacitation. I agree that any injuries I sustain during the event may result in significant financial loss through hospitalization, long-term medical bills or being unable to work. If I choose not to obtain personal insurance against such losses it is at my own risk .
11. If I intentionally or by negligence damage any event property I, or my legal guardian, will be responsible to pay any damages incurred.
12. I agree to treat other persons with respect, including using language that is respectful of their race, gender and physical characteristics.
13. I agree to not physically harm or threaten physical harm to another person, including reckless actions while playing the sport.
14. I agree to abide by all of the laws of the countries and jurisdictions where I am participating in the event.
15. I agree to conduct myself according to the Spirit of the Game, both on and off the field.
16.. I give Paganello permission for the free use of my name, voice, picture, video, likeness and provided biographical information in any broadcast, telecast, commercial recording, advertising, promotion or other account of Paganello, the event and any sports.